For no special reason except that I came across them, here are pictures of Magic Sox, a horse my daughters had when they were young girls. If they stayed on the beach after a gallop, he used to go back up the path and to his paddock on his own.
Arising from side view’s theme last Friday, here is a challenge to find six sets of three words that fit the descriptions below, and in combination all sound rather like ‘usually’.
1. Telling Ali the female sheep’s name.
2. Encouraging someone to institute legal proceedings against Ellie.
3. An injunction to employ a waterproof boot.
4. Hugh has a narrow street devoted to footwear.
5. An old edition of a celebrity list.
6. Mud; animal exhibition centre; spinning.
Solution on the morrow!
© Colonialist June 2011 (Letterdash/WordPress)