A soggy day
Ten cats and I
On bed will try
To do a little funny business
With Pink Polka’s Dotty quizziness:
1. What is a Mille Feuille?
An idiot at a place which grinds corn or something.
2. What is the national dish of Indonesia?
A plate with the Indonesian national coat-of-arms on it.
3. Percentage wise, how much water does a mushroom contain?
It depends how mushroom for water there is in it, doesn’t it?
4. What is Ponzu?
As in ‘You Ponzu!’ it is someone calling someone else a nasty name.
5. What is the national fruit of India?
6. What is the difference between a pawpaw and a papaya?
The second is a thinner version because it lacks the Ws. Or the first is a kitten swatting, and the other a question as to whether a person is the paternal parent.
7. What is “Caldo verde” and what is the main ingredient?
That is a green Caldo, and it mainly has greens in it. I know that from the verde vord – I mean, word..
8. What enzyme does pineapples contain that tenderizes proteins?
*looks aghast, and makes a note to avoid pineapples lest his proteins be tenderized*
9. What is Amchoor more commonly known as?
Bless you! Here, use this tissue.
10. What is a Machiato?
Another sneeze, or a squashed tomato or an ou that has turned playing on shrunk golf courses into an art form.