Thanks for the nomination,
As I still have to deal with my previous challenge 🙂 I agreed to answer the questions without doing any of the other things.
1. If you could choose your lifespan, how long would it be?
Whatever length would still give me fun to be me and others fun to be with me.
2. Do you love better now than when you were younger?
Er, are we talking physical or mental, here? Make, show or feel?
3. What is your favorite liquid?
Alcohol. Suitably diluted in various ways.
4. How do you feel about rain?
5. Can you play a musical instrument and, if so, which one?
Clarinet, harmonica, pan pipes, piano, recorders from sopranino to bass, violin. You choose?
6. Do you have a secret dream?
You mean, apart from the naughty ones?
7. What is it?
Hey, if I told you it wouldn’t be a secret any more, would it? So then I’d be lying!
8. What is the one skill you are most proud of?
Me are prideful of how good i kin rite.
9. Do you believe you have a purpose in being here on this planet, at this time?
10. What is it?
To be me. Only I can do that.
11. What is the one question you wish you had been asked?
(But, it would have to be with justification!): To what do you attribute your incredible success as a writer?